Main content of the website

Resident Resources

We're here to help. If you have any questions, please contact us directly:

Town Office Staff Directory

Town Council Directory

Business Directory

Browse businesses with a Bon Accord business license here.

Utilities (Water, Sewer, Garbage)

Please contact the Town Office to set up your Water, Sewer and Garbage service.  Visit our Utilities page for more information.  


Property taxes are collected annually from both residential and non-residential  properties.  The Combined Assessment and Property Tax Notice is mailed the beginning of May each year.  Property taxes are due June 30 each year, unless you are enrolled in the Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP). Visit our Taxation page for more info.

Event Calendar

Stay in the loop! Check out our event calendar for up-to-date information on programs, events, and services in Town!

Family & Community Support Services

Our Community Services staff will offer support and connect you with the resources you need. Visit the FCSS page for more info.

Clubs and Organizations

Interested in joining a club or organization in and around Bon Accord? Check out this page to learn more!

Mail Delivery

There is no door to door mail delivery in Bon Accord, please contact Canada Post at 780-921-2224 to obtain a postal box.

Development and Building Permits

The Town of Bon Accord Land Use Bylaw provides the regulations regarding permits and associated fees for these permits. Visit our Planning & Development section for more info.

Animal Licensing

Bon Accord residents must license their dogs and cats as per the Animal Control Bylaw.

There are two license options - annual or lifetime.  Everyone who purchased an annual license for the current year, or for new owners, please remember that renewal licenses must be purchased by January 31 each year.

For those who purchase a lifetime license, please call the Town Office if there are any changes to your information.

Read the Animal Control Bylaw

Application for Pet license

Animal Control

An animal control officer can be reached at 780-939-8419.

Urban Coyotes - what you can do to protect yourself, your family and your pets

Our Newsletter

The "Out and About" newsletter is sent out with utility bills at the beginning of each month and is also available on our website here.

Document Directory

Browse our full directory of Forms, Permits, Applications, Bylaws & Policies here.

Council Meeting Info

View the Council meeting schedule, agendas and minutes here.